• Coaches talk simultaneously
• Full Duplex
• No buttons to push
• Noise Cancelling Headsets
• Scrambled signals CANNOT be scanned
Our rental division have the latest state-of-the-art equipment available for your short or long term needs. From 2 to 2000 radios, for 1 day or 1 year we can tailor a package to suit your needs.
A brief guide about how two-way radios work, what distances a two-way radios work over, what are the different characteristics of UHF and VHF, what a repeater does and what a Private Line is.
Secure your radio transmissions from unwanted listeners with Transcrypt's radio encryption technology. Transcrypt offer many levels radio encryption for more than 2,700 makes and models of two way radio.
We also has a complete Service Division offering both on-site technical service and a full workshop repair service for all Base, Mobile and Portable radio equipment with all popular makes and models of radios.
Here are some of the projects we have worked on.
Intelligent Two-Way Radio Battery Chargers
ACT's iCHARGE is the most intelligent two-way radio battery charging/conditioning solution available. If your two-way batteries compromise your radio communications or tie up manpower with complicated maintenance programs, it is time to get rid of your headaches - switch to the iCHARGE two-way radio battery system and save on replacement batteries and manpower. Other similar products only work with only one type of battery, but iCHARGE are suitable for Motorola, Tait, Icom, Ericsson, Kenwood and many other brands.
- Fastest charge times in the two-way radio market - 1200mAh NiCad Chargers flat to fully charged in around 35 minutes.
- Batteries are conditioned as they are charged - this extends the life of a battery by a minimum of 2 times in an operational environment (lab tests have shown up to 5 times).
- No user discipline required - batteries can be placed on and removed from the charger at anytime without detriment to the battery. Charger ensures that batteries can be topped up and removed before a full charge cycle is complete, again without any detriment.
- No periodic conditioning or maintenance regimes are required.
- Marginal capacity in-service batteries can be recovered using these chargers - the unique battery charging scheme breaks down chemical build ups within the cells that shorten battery life.
- ACT Chargers suit all major two-way radio manufacturers:
Motorola, Tait, Icom, Ericsson, Kenwood and others
- In addition, the iGauge adds a level of analysing and battery recovery functionality.
For more information on two-way radio battery charging and two-way radio battery chargers, contact Wireless 2-Way and a communications consultant will help you with all your communication needs.